[asterisk-biz] full-featured IP-PBX

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Tue Dec 5 13:58:00 MST 2006

If your doing big serious installs why not just install FreePBX?
CentOS is not the only OS FreePBX will run on.

Let get it right FreePBX is only the user interface software not really
based OS
Why I say that is FreePBX is PHP

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items