[asterisk-biz] full-featured IP-PBX

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Dec 5 03:28:06 MST 2006

Senad,

Support is more critical then anything else, i guess :)

Most Enterprises can be ok if their Web Server is down for 2 mins, but
they are not ok, if their PBX is down for 2 mins :)

So simply they cant take any chances with OpenSource model for support
of their PBX, unless otherwise they have someone on their payroll to
handle Trixbox.

Again these are my views :)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,