[asterisk-biz] full-featured IP-PBX

Carlos Hernandez carlosh at linuxservices.co.nz
Mon Dec 4 14:24:53 MST 2006

Let's debate:

I've just finished a BIG corporate site in Sydney, and it's fully
operational as of Dec. 1st.

Trixbox
2 PRI, 1 for Telco, 1 for Private network of PBXs
24 analog ports for faxes or PC modems
Polycom IP Phones, on PoE switches

Extra secure, fast, reliable, with full redundant box sitting there just
in case, but has dual power supply and RAID1 disks array.
Munin's Asterisk plug ins that show lines usage and all that jazz,
summarized by week, etc, as it should be.

200+ users all happy,

AND the customer smiling all the way to the bank.

--

Best regards,
Carlos H.

==