[asterisk-biz] full-featured IP-PBX

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Mon Dec 4 13:17:57 MST 2006

I would have agreed with you up until a few months ago. The GXP 2000 phone
with version 1.1.1.13 is very stable and compares very well with the
Aastra and even better with the Polycom. The generic PC (3.2 ghz 1 gig
memory)
is fine and in this case is using a Digium TDM card with 4 FXO ports. I'm
using an earlier version of Freepbx that does have some shortcomings but
none that my client is aware of or cares about.
In this configuration my client has 8 x LAN and 4 X WAN Extensions and
several DID channels. It has replaced a Toshiba Key System with voice
mail.
In the end my client will easily recuperate the Asterisk cost within one
year. I have a very happy client.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario