[asterisk-biz] Re: GXP-2000 firmware

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Mon Dec 4 09:44:48 MST 2006

I got the earlier ones from the Grandstream web site with later ones from
 www.voip-info.org, the lastest is 1.1.1.14 (which I wouldn't recommend)
I am running 1.1.1.13 which is fine.
The original problem was upgrading from earlier versions to later ones,
you have to run a specific version before you can go onto the next revision
This is also important because you can't go back to a previous revision at
that point.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario