[asterisk-biz] [Fwd: Service outage at TrxTel]

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Fri Dec 1 22:48:17 MST 2006

also could be due to the storm thats hitting north America.. mid west
usa /Canada .. cnn dot com my friend i lost power 5 times in 1 hour and
counting.. Montreal same., friend in Illinois, and another elsewhere..
its war out there.. give us all a break.. actually got a client to
complain and he hadn't electricity to start with.. so go figure.. common
sense is not for all..

trixter where u located at ?
maybe that affecting you .. i got 6 emails from different providers
experiencing problems tonight.. and im sure theres lots more..

now go watch a movie