[asterisk-biz] Polycom with EURO PS?

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 31 05:18:19 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 13:19 +0200, Chris B. wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We need small batches (10 PCS) of polycoms (430,501,601) regularly. Does
> anyone know of a reliable EU distributor/reseller selling with European
> power supplies at decent prices? Failing this, any US Sources with Euro
> PS? Of course I would prefer EU for freight cost reasons....

The Polycom distributor in The Netherlands:

Go Telecom
http://www.gotele.com/
Phone +31 (0)78 8800 700
Fax   +31 (0)78 8800 777

They only sell to resellers and it used to be quite difficult to get
them to sell Polycom phones if you said they were to be used with
Asterisk. Don't know if that has changed yet. You can always say they
are to be used with a Broadsoft solution :)

And here are the details of an Asterisk friendly reseller:

NeoNova
http://www.neonova.nl
Phone +31 (0)20-5628292
Fax   +31 (0)20-5628291