[asterisk-biz] 800 Provider recommendation

411XML Richard Weerts asterisk at ndis.us
Tue Aug 29 11:59:32 MST 2006

Hello Bart:

Call Diane Smith at Zone Telecom, they can deliver circuits from almost any major carrier including Qwest, are very competitive and trustworthy.

I don't understand everything you are asking but Diane probably does.

Dianne Smith

smithdianne at comcast.net

(215) 763-0790  Office

(215) 806-5985  Cellular

---

Richard Weerts
National Directory Information Services, LLC
61 Moraga Way, Suite 1
Orinda, CA  94563
voice (925) 254-6518
fax (925) 940-9509
rweerts at 411xml.com
http://411xml.com/

411XML is a registered trademark of
National Directory Information Services, LLC

---

Message: 4