[asterisk-biz] Motorola VT1005 Available at VoIP Supply

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Tue Aug 29 09:38:58 MST 2006

No one that I know of.

Garrett Smith
<gsmith at voipsupply.com>
716-250-3408 Direct
716-903-9495 Cell

-----Original Message-----
From: Rehan AllahWala [mailto:rehan at supertec.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 12:32 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Cc: gsmith at voipsupply.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Motorola VT1005 Available at VoIP Supply

Does any one know's how to unlock them i have 50 sitting them in Pakistan
and Nigeria

> I wanted let you know that we recently signed a distribution agreement
with Motorola for their
> VT1005 product. This is the unlocked version of the unit Vonage uses. The
Motorola VT1005
> features dual FXS and dual RJ45 ports for LAN/WAN routing and or
switching. The Motorola VT1005
> is an excellent alternative to the Linksys SPA-2100. The VT1005 is
currently available for $69.99,

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=1875

> GS
>

> Garrett Smith
> Director of Business Development
> VoIPSupply.com
>  -- a division of B2 Technologies, LLC
>
> 	gsmith at voipsupply.com
>
> (716) 250-3408 Direct
> (716) 630-1548 Fax
> (716) 903-9495 Cell

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win._
By Mahatma Gandhi.