[asterisk-biz] looking for india and philippines reseller

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Tue Aug 29 07:45:03 MST 2006

Hello list,
we are looking for resellers with a good experience of Asterisk-based call
centers in  India or the Philippines for our flagship product QueueMetrics.

QueueMetrics is an an industrial-strength Asterisk queue monitoring system
- see http://queuemetrics.loway.it . It has been deployed in a number of
CC's worldwide, ranging form 10 to 250 agents, and we are currently
supervising a deployment of a 400 agent CC.  It is meant to act as a
statistical reporting tool, a realtime management panel, and an agent's
home page seeing their own recent activity and launching external tools.
It lets you monitor taken calls, lost calls, call distribution and agent
activity, down to listening to recorded calls using a web browser. It is
also a powerful management tool for agents, so you see them logging on and
off and taking pauses.

If interested, please contact me off-list.
Thank you
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics