[asterisk-biz] Asterisk DB

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Mon Aug 28 13:21:58 MST 2006

I have all configuration for my servers in Postgres. It includes cdr in
native Postgres, and static and realtime data in Postgres via unixodbc.
the only issue there is saving the voicemails in large objects. I just
installed lo type to my DB but didn't tested saving of messages yet.
All my routing to phone numbers done via AGI scripts in Postgres as well.
It proved that is works. =)

All the Best!
Sergey.