[asterisk-biz] IVR-PBX-WEB solution

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Aug 28 02:15:13 MST 2006

Murad,

Our Enswitch product can do this and much more. Please see:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

for a link to a list of features and demo web interface. If this looks
suitable, please contact me off list and we can discuss system
configurations and pricing.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799