[asterisk-biz] Disclaimer question

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 14:14:51 MST 2006

You can publish whatever you want with whatever terms you want. Just
remember if you USE GPL code in your code then read the GPL and understand
what the requirements are.

If you want the possibility of having your patch applied/included with
Asterisk then of course you need to meet Digium's requirements. Of course
they are not going to accept any less disclaimer, simply for legal libility
reasons.