[asterisk-biz] Tel Comm One is offering US48 at $0.009 - No Commitment

Deon mr_e_glitch at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 01:32:35 MST 2006

Tel Comm One is pleased to announce a US48 rate of $0.009 until the end of
September. These are high quality routes straight to Level 3 and XO
communications as fallback, to ensure the highest ASR's and quality.  No
commitments required, any type of SIP traffic is accepted (within reason).
We support SIP and g729/g711 to 3 different geographically distributed
gateways for maximum reliabiltity. Account signup is instant, and you will
be given a $0.33 credit for testing. Our customer interface provides real
time call records and costs, instant refill and more.  Please visit
www.telcommone.net for more information.

If you have 250k+ minutes a month you will be able to maintain your $0.009
rate after the end of the promotional period.  If you have 3m+ minutes a
month, we can offer flat rates as low as $0.007.

Best Regards,
Tel Comm One
www.telcommone.net
sales at telcommone.net