[asterisk-biz] Hospitality industry

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Wed Aug 23 12:41:32 MST 2006

No, it's not standard.  I investigated a Nortel system with its
proprietary message formats.  From Asterisk you have CDR messages.
Also, the maid/supervisor have several extensions to dial to indicate
the status of the room.  From the Property Management system there are
messages to allow in-house calling, local calling, or long distance
calling.

Additionally, each property management system is different.

Ollie, how's the class going?

Cheers,
Mike