[asterisk-biz] New Voicemail GUI Client for Win32, Linux x86 and Mac OS X

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Aug 23 06:02:00 MST 2006

Arnd,
Is there a feature list or similar available?

Am I right in my interpretation that this is a management interface of
the existing voicemail structure and that the voicemails will still be
stored on the asterisk server in the normal way (and therefore
accessible by handsets etc).

Also seeing you have done so much development into voicemail is there no
interest on your part to claim the bounty on deleting a voicemail in
exchange results in the voicemail deleted on the server?

Cheers,

Dean

http://sip-syndication.com/images/stories/tycho/msw-tycho-overview-65.pn

> Mac OS X