[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Billing System with three modules

AmberVoIP ambervoip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 04:30:25 MST 2006

tested from opera, logout is not working under this browser, overall -
maybe, but you need to do lot of improvements. currently i use for small
customers:
www.asterisk2billing.org - calling cards, callback, pc2phone;
www.astbill.com - did management/routing management, pc2phone;
http://ibs.sourceforge.net - with radius, for wholesale traffic.

each of them have much more functionality.

Andy.