[asterisk-biz] Asterisk VPS Reseller/Bulk Pricing

VoIP Street list at voipstreet.com
Sun Aug 20 17:09:44 MST 2006

Eric,

  Any interest in cross promoting our services and yours?

We are http://www.VoIPstreet.com

Most of our customers at this time use TrixBox. We have already pointed
a few customers to your website.

I saw your post on the list and figured we can each benefit from
referring folks to each other, somehow.

No worries about referring your customers to a reliable offering, see
what others have to say about us
http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2419&forum=5

--
VoIP Origination & Termination Svcs.