[asterisk-biz] Potential Asterisk install in Chicago area

Brian Franklin bfranklin at ntginc.net
Sun Aug 20 00:03:39 MST 2006

I am part owner of a small, growing, solid, I.T. firm located in downtown
Chicago.  We provide technology management for SMB clients.  We jumped into
Asterisk in late 2004: researching, playing, learning and testing the
technology.  We have 3 installed systems, 1 scheduled for September '06.

I lead the VoIP effort for our firm.  I have 10yrs experience as a SBC (now
AT at T) technician and 8 yrs experience has a network engineer with CSC,
supporting General Motors and Hyatt Hotels.

Give us a call or an email.

Brian Franklin
Senior Network Analyst
Net-Telligence Group, Inc.