Fwd: [asterisk-biz] Nufone

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Fri Aug 18 15:59:20 MST 2006

Hi.

LES.NET's termination offering won't pass caller name for all destinations.

However it is possible to arbitrarily set CallerName when terminating to
Toronto, Montreal and Winnipeg.

I'm not sure about the exact details of your project, but if you tech has
a hardphone, you can set callername to be whatever you like when you send
the call.  (And avoid termination costs for that matter).

Please reply off-list if you have any more questions, voip at les.net

Thanks,
Leslie Bester

> les could you answer for this question?