[asterisk-biz] VoIP "Reply-To"?

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Fri Aug 18 11:04:49 MST 2006

Hi Matt,

Wrong list but I don't see as why you cannot write a dialing rule that
allows you to dial something like 7xxxxxxx from phone a which will make
the call but offer up phone b's CID.

Alternatively use a context (this is what happens here at g7ltt) where
the phone's (in my case the house phones) go out over my VoIP line
rather than the house line but offer up the house CID.

Mark