[asterisk-biz] Out Going DID

AmberVoIP ambervoip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:23:07 MST 2006

DID (dierct inward dial) you can use (in "folks" terminology) to
receive calls form outside to you.

Well, you want to do outbound calls. So, you need

1) A-Z provider with ability to setup CallerID number. For example my
company can sell you this kind of service

2) A package (DID+ A-Z) from some provider. For example,
www.sipgate.co.uk (UK geographic DID +outbound calling),
www.stanaphone.com (USA DIDs + outbound calls).

It is just examples and you can select from lot of providers, based on
quality and your needs.