[asterisk-biz] Any Group3 Experiences?

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Aug 18 04:35:47 MST 2006

Begumisa,

If you are looking for LD termination and not for PRIs, then you was
looking in the wrong CRTC list.

The correct one is:
http://support.crtc.gc.ca/tlcmlsts/default.aspx?indx=32&lang=e
which is Basic International Telecommunication Service carriers Class A
Licensees list

All this guys have the right from CRTC to provide you with LD
termination and origination.

As I can see Group3 is not in that list, as well as many-many other
companies who is pretending to be a real carrier.

In Canada it's illegal to provide or resell LD service without that
licenses ( Class A or Class B )

All the Best!
Sergey.