[asterisk-biz] "Reach Africa" Program

Kendall kendall.ananyi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 17:47:20 MST 2006

Do not respond to this email as he is probably a fraudster I am
african and there are voip providers in  africa or how else do those
providing termination services to african countries. See
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/VOIP+Service+Providers+Business for
a list of African voip providers like BitCo, Bizcall,
Calllnigeriaonline and a bunch others or
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+consultants+Africa
for consultants from Africa

Are you trying to get a discount which you definitely wont pass to the
citizens  of the "3rd level country " I am assuming you meant third
world.

Next time you want to solicit for help clearly state the country you
are from and don't speak for the whole continent.