[asterisk-biz] DIDXchange among top 8 World Communication Changemaker Awards Shortlist.

Linda Goldsmith linda at supertec.com
Wed Aug 16 13:04:38 MST 2006

Pensacola, FL:  The World Communications Award Gala Event that will be held on 9
November 2006, London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square, London, United Kingdom

Have selected Super Technologies Inc's Product DIDXchange to be a part of its
Communication Changermaker Award Shortlist.

Others on the prestigious shortlist include
BT: British Telecom,
Cable & Wireless
Verizon
Motorola Global Services
TEO LT, AB;Slovak Telecom.

DIDX,  product of Super Technologies Inc., provides a global telephone exchange service that
allows traditional telecom companies to sell their phone numbers globally using the Internet.
DIDX also offers the capability to empower VoIP companies such as SIP PHONE, and YAHOO
to provide telephone numbers from all over the world.

 "It is one of the most sophisticated product we have developed; one of the most recognized
and appreciated of our products, and I am very thankful to my team who has helped to make
this vision of mine a reality" says Rehan Ahmed Allahwala, Founder and President of Super
Technologies, Inc."

In less than one  year, DIDxchange includes 2700 telecom companies from over 200
countries  who take advantage of buy, sell and trade options with just one interop and one
interconnect agreement. DIDX members include SipPhone, Yahoo, Global Crossing,  Argentina
Telecom, and  Telecard Pakistan.

About Super Technologies, Inc.:
Super Technologies, Inc. is a Northwest Florida-based small telecom technology solution
provider, in business since 1999. Since its start, it has archived many firsts in the area of
telecommunication. DIDX is the most empowering invention yet bridging the world wide users
and telecom closer then ever.

More Details:
http://www.worldcommsawards.com/Custom_10868.stm

http://www.didx.org
http://www.supertec.com
Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33