[asterisk-biz] DIDX among top 8 World Communication Changemaker Awards Shortlist.

steve steve at supertec.com
Wed Aug 16 13:18:28 MST 2006

DIDX among top 8 World Communication Changemaker Awards Shortlist.

Pensacola, FL: The World Communications Award Gala Event that will be
held on
9 November 2006, London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square, London, United
Kingdom

Have selected Super Technologies Inc's Product DIDXchange to be a part
of its Communication Changermaker Award Shortlist.

Others on the prestigious shortlist include BT: British Telecom,
Belgacom SA, Cable & Wireless and Metasolv Software, Verizon, Motorola
Global Services, TEO LT, AB; and Slovak Telecom.

DIDX, product of Super Technologies Inc., provides a global telephone
exchange service that allows traditional telecom companies to sell their
phone numbers globally using the Internet. DIDX also offers the
capability to empower VoIP companies such as SKYPE, SIP PHONE, Vonage
and YAHOO to provide telephone numbers from all over the world.

“It is not the most sophisticated product we have developed; however,
it's one of the most recognized and appreciated of our products, and I
am very thankful to my team who has helped to make this vision of mine a
reality, and given them the recognition they deserve,” says Rehan Ahmed
Allahwala, Founder and President of Super Technologies, Inc.”

In less than one year, DIDxchange includes 2700 telecom companies from
over 200 countries who take advantage of buy, sell and trade options
with just one interop and one interconnect agreement. DIDX members
include SipPhone, Yahoo, Global Crossing, Argentina Telecom, and
Telecard Pakistan.

About Super Technologies, Inc.:
Super Technologies, Inc. is a Northwest Florida-based small telecom
technology solution provider, in business since 1999. Since its start,
it has archived many firsts in the area of telecommunication, (most
using SIP). DIDX is the most disruptive yet empowering invention yet.

More Details:
http://www.worldcommsawards.com/Custom_10868.stm
http://www.didx.org
http://www.supertec.com