[asterisk-biz] govarion.com

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Tue Aug 15 20:24:24 MST 2006

If you bought this board http://www.govarion.com/product.php?productid=2
then you should be good:
/UPGRADE TO THE TORMENTA II !!

The Tormenta II Has now been redesigned to support E1 and T1 at the same
time. Ports on a single card can be mixed with some connecting to T1 and
others connecting to E1.

The TE400P is a 4 port card, and supports all of the following
specifications, in any combination:
E1 ISDN PRA
E1 R2
E1 Channel Bank