[asterisk-biz] Spain Mobile

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:05:54 MST 2006

So it usually applies to countries you're terminating in that require you to
go through a telecom monoply (or a state-owned telecom), but when you're
sidestepping that, it seems.

-brandon

On 8/15/06, Dovid Bender <Asterisk at dovid.net> wrote:

> <snip>
> > Forgive my ignorance, but what's a "grey" route?
> </snip>
> Legal but not. For instance a white route to Israel would be to go thru
> Bezeq or another provider there. A grey route would be if some one
> accepted
> calls and sent them out thru thier own POTS lines or cellular etc.

Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"