[asterisk-biz] Spain Mobile

AmberVoIP ambervoip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:21:46 MST 2006

it is kind od 'self-legal' routes, for example when people in china
terminationg to france mobile through china telecom - it is grey route.
no warranty that this route will be alive after month, no warranty on
quality (ASR and PDD).
in most cases caller id translation is impossible

another kind is mobile termination over SIM cards, when GSM operator
can close them at any moment - it is also grey.

'white' route - legal route with good E1 interconnect, but usually with
SS7 and with premium internet for voip.

andy.

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:13:50 -0500
"Brandon Galbraith" <brandon.galbraith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forgive my ignorance, but what's a "grey" route?
>
> -brandon
>
> On 8/15/06, Marcelo M. Sosa Lugones <marsosa at v2r.com.ar> wrote:
> >
> > Spain mobile grey route available, G729 only, H323/SIP/IAX2 usd 0.13
> > 30+6 prepaid.
> >
> > If interested contact me by email please.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Marcelo.

Andrius Kairiukstis
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7099-5899