[asterisk-biz] Calling Card Setup

jprangi at bingoconsulting.com jprangi at bingoconsulting.com
Mon Aug 14 16:56:06 MST 2006

Hello,
I am interested in setting up calling card service. It will be pinless
card where user will dial from his home or cell number and the server will
allow him to make call anywhere.
I am looking for some help regarding that,(ofcourse I will pay for that).
I would will be looking for complete solution. I am not sure how much I
should be paying for that.
Also want to know where can I find more information about Internation Call
termination companies and their rates. Can some one share the list or give
me some direction.
Any other sugestion before I jump in the pool..

Thank you,
-JP