[asterisk-biz] Polycom SIP Phone Liquidation - Factory Refurbished Product

Cory Andrews Cory at VoIPSupply.com
Mon Aug 14 13:31:18 MST 2006

Have the following Polycom and Cisco phones available, I have broken them
down into smaller lots.  Everything is in Factory Refurbished condition,
like new in manufacturer packaging, with all docs and accessories.  Pricing
and Availability subject to prior sale.  Please email me if interested in a
particular lot.

LOT A - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP501 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$600

LOT B - Quantity (4) POLYCOM IP500 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$400

LOT C - Quantity (4) POLYCOM IP500 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$400

LOT D - Quantity (3) POLYCOM IP300 - REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY - $300

LOT E - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP501 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$600

LOT F - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP501 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$600

LOT G - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP501 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$600

LOT H - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP501 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$600

LOT I - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP301 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$500

LOT J - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP301 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$500

LOT K - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP301 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$500

LOT L - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP301 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$500

LOT M - Quantity  (5) POLYCOM IP301 SIP - FACTORY REFURB INC POWER SUPPLY -
$500

LOT N - Quantity (4) POLYCOM IP501 + QUANTITY (1) POLYCOM IP301 - USED INC
POWER SUPPLY - $600

Cory Andrews

++++++++++++++++++

VoIPSupply.com