[asterisk-biz] asterisk-SVN

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 09:16:31 MST 2006

Hi all,

Yes, i also get in troubles testing free g729 compiled from asterikast, it
works perfectly with * 1.2.10 but doesn't work with SVN version.

BTW, I can't get my Jabber user (that's configured in ASterisk) registred.
it is always disconnected.

Any tips? I've already followed wiki guidelines to get Gtalk and Asterisk,
but not working yet.

I would apreciated comments from any one who got it already working.

On 8/11/06, AmberVoIP <ambervoip at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> question, I tried in past SVN (for gtalk support). All ok, but i found
> one problem
>
> codecs g723 and g729, precompiled for 1.2.X asterisk, from
> readytechnology, do not working under SVN version.
>
> so, question - who know - where can get soucres with compiling
> instructions or where can download pre-compiled codecs?
>
> andy.

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Marco Mouta