[asterisk-biz] VoIP Supply Announces $4.99 Flat Rate Ground Shipping

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Mon Aug 14 09:16:21 MST 2006

Good Afternoon List:

I wanted to point your attention to a couple announcements that positively
effect www.voipsupply.com <http://www.voipsupply.com/> .

Today, we announced today $4.99 flat rate ground shipping on all online
orders to all 50 US states.

In addition to this, we have simplified our return policy, allowing for far
less hassle then previously experienced by some.

Finally, we have revamped the buying experience; through a change to the
often criticized credit card policy and through a site revamp that has made
the checkout process easier.

I would like to note that all of the changes came as a result of feedback
from our customers, many of which are on this forum. I would thank all of
you who knowingly or un-knowingly contributed to these changes.

For more details, check out http://blog.voipsupply.com
<http://blog.voipsupply.com/>

Thanks,

Garrett

Garrett Smith

Director of Marketing, Business Development

VoIPSupply.com

     -- a division of B2 Technologies, LLC

 <mailto:gsmith at voipsupply.com> gsmith at voipsupply.com

(716) 250-3408 Direct