[asterisk-biz] Re: Brasil, Cuba, Poland and Portugal, termination

Sérgio Araújo sergio at 3gnt.net
Sun Aug 13 12:40:38 MST 2006

Hi,

>> Poland - mobile
>> >---------------
>> >Traffic: about 40000 minutes per day
>> >Capacity: 2.5 E1's
>> >Caller ID (CLI/ANI): required
>> >Billing: 1/1
>
> Hi Sergio,
>
> I'm replying on the list because your mail server rejects emails coming
> from orange.fr "(according to bl.spamcop.net, your SMTP server sends SPAM)".

You, (or your email services provider), must solve that problem with
SpamCop. Meanwhile, please contact me directly using some other email
address, Gmail, Hotmail, whatever.

> I have an excellent route to this destination - I think you will be
> pleased with ASR and ACD. The price is 0.10 USD, 1/1 billing.

It is not the best price we got, but we would still like to test the
route's quality.

> I have been operating in the VoIP industry for the past two years. You
> can search Asterisk business list archives... I will also provide full
> credentials about my company, registration numbers, and proof of ID.

Yes, I recall yourself and your company from this mailing list.

> If you are interested, please add me to your MSN jhiver at ykoz.net. Then
> we can interconnect for tests and discuss payment details.

Just subscribed you.

> NB: If you find a decently stable cuba route, I'm looking to buy at
> around 0.65 USD.

We will notify you if we can meet your target.

Please send us offers for our remaining Brasil, Cuba and Portugal
requests, and send us also your A-Z (including prefixes, so we can
compare it).

Regards,
--
Sérgio Araújo

3GNTW - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda <sergio at 3gnt.net>
SIP: sergio at 3gnt.net GSM: +351 914 257 547 Fax: +351 252 377 116
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. Darwin,
C. (1871). The descent of man.