[asterisk-biz] Brasil, Cuba, Poland and Portugal termination

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Sun Aug 13 01:06:46 MST 2006

>Poland - mobile
>---------------
>Traffic: about 40000 minutes per day
>Capacity: 2.5 E1's
>Caller ID (CLI/ANI): required
>Billing: 1/1

Hi Sergio,

I'm replying on the list because your mail server rejects emails coming
from orange.fr "(according to bl.spamcop.net, your SMTP server sends SPAM)".

I have an excellent route to this destination - I think you will be
pleased with ASR and ACD. The price is 0.10 USD, 1/1 billing.

I have been operating in the VoIP industry for the past two years. You
can search Asterisk business list archives... I will also provide full
credentials about my company, registration numbers, and proof of ID.

If you are interested, please add me to your MSN jhiver at ykoz.net. Then
we can interconnect for tests and discuss payment details.

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel.

NB: If you find a decently stable cuba route, I'm looking to buy at
around 0.65 USD.