[asterisk-biz] Call For Writers/Bloggers

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Fri Aug 11 09:37:32 MST 2006

Mitul:

We do not make any money from ad revenue on our blog. We have never had any
advertisements at blog.voipsupply.com, but I could see opening up ad space
for those who contribute to the blog. So in exchange for posting, we give
you a space for a banner or text ad back to your respective site.

Thanks for the idea!

Garrett Smith
<gsmith at voipsupply.com>
716-250-3408 Direct