[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 25, Issue 46

Dovid Bender Asterisk at Dovid.net
Fri Aug 11 07:49:35 MST 2006

<snip>
On Wednesday 09 August 2006 21:21, Bob Smith wrote:
> #2 sorry for list post , but coudnt get ahold of them .

*BULL* *SHIT*

Voipsupply has a phone number in which a human being answers.  Voipsupply
has
email addresses to which a human being replies quickly.  Do you honestly
think that you are so important and special that they are screening their
calls and email *JUST TO AVOID DEALING WITH YOUR $250 PROBLEM* ??  What an
egomaniac!

Let's be honest: You didn't even try to contact them.  An honest mistake was
made and instead of dealing with it like an adult you instead DEMAND
SATISFACTION NOW!  I bet they didn't get back to you within 30 minutes so
you
posted to this list.  Boy, I bet you have tons of friends.
</snip>

The last time I orderd from them I ran in to lots of problems. I did get
thru to people but I kept on running in to excuses as to why my order wasnt
shipped out. I have not used them in a while so I cant comment for the last
while. (I hear they are doing better.)