[asterisk-biz] Call For Writers/Bloggers

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Thu Aug 10 20:07:08 MST 2006

I putting together an initiative that would be enhanced by individuals who
are looking for a place to gain recognition and share their
experience/expertise in the VoIP space with others.

This is an un-paid gig, but our site is extremely well trafficked and I will
allow business plugs within the posts, articles, etc.

Topics range, and I am open to suggestions or area's of expertise that I
have not thought of yet. If you are interested, please contact me off-line.

Thanks!

GS

Garrett Smith

Director of Marketing and Business Development

VoIPSupply.com

     -- a division of B2 Technologies, LLC

 <mailto:gsmith at voipsupply.com> gsmith at voipsupply.com

(716) 250-3408 Direct