[asterisk-biz] voipsupply.......

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Aug 10 05:25:22 MST 2006

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 21:21, Bob Smith wrote:
> #2 sorry for list post , but coudnt get ahold of them .

*BULL* *SHIT*

Voipsupply has a phone number in which a human being answers.  Voipsupply has
email addresses to which a human being replies quickly.  Do you honestly
think that you are so important and special that they are screening their
calls and email *JUST TO AVOID DEALING WITH YOUR $250 PROBLEM* ??  What an
egomaniac!

Let's be honest: You didn't even try to contact them.  An honest mistake was
made and instead of dealing with it like an adult you instead DEMAND
SATISFACTION NOW!  I bet they didn't get back to you within 30 minutes so you
posted to this list.  Boy, I bet you have tons of friends.

Don't parade this bullshit lie "but I couldn't get a hold of them" -- I have
purchased quite literally $thousands from these people over the past year or
so. Any time I've contacted them they have returned my call or email
promptly, even the calls that don't generate any income (support calls).
They are all fair, honest and above-board.  Your post is juvenile and
asinine.

Now in your own words: Please take care of this.  "Sorry but" is not an
apology, especially when it's followed by such an unbelievable lie.

No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way other than a happy customer.  It
just burns me up to see bullshit like this in public forums.  You sir, need
to be bitch-slapped with a cheese-grater.

-A.