[asterisk-biz] Looking for partnership with canadian Call Centers

Africa Digital afrdigital at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 10 02:19:11 MST 2006

Hi Jean,

  We are not based in Canada, rather in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

  We nevertheless have a solid experience in implementing call centers, and also a good record of collaborating with cellular telephone operators.

  Our website is www.africa-digital.biz

  You can contact us offsite by email or phone (+243818145642, +243815002534).

  Regards,

  Simon

Jean Gomis <jgomis2001 at yahoo.fr> a écrit :
  Hi all,

We are planning to open a 20 seats call center in
Senegal(west africa). As Senegal is a french speaking
country we'd like to work with canadian call centers
or outsourcers.
We have a solid experience in this area due to our
experience with french partners.

Regards,

Jean Gomis
www.jvminfo.com