[asterisk-biz] colo server placement with ITSP

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:13:15 MST 2006

Geoff,

Someone who does all that (except for 8, they won't manage the boxes) who
you may want to look into is Broadwing Communications. I've used them for
almost 6 years now for data services, and about a year and a half for voice,
and they're fantastic.

-brandon

On 8/9/06, Geoff Karl <geoff.karl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have some servers (Dell 1850s) i am looking at placing at an ITSP.
> I am looking for the following things:
>
> 1)  Solid support
> 2)  Scalability  (100 simultaneous calls right now, looking to scale
> up from there, which may happen very quickly)
> 3)  Good quality(TDM) A-Z termination
> 4)  Quality Internet connection with plenty of bandwidth (some VOIP
> will be used to soft-phones)
> 5)  North American Toll-Free (800)
> 6)  North American DIDs
> 7)  competitive, but not bottom of the barrel, rates
> 8)  Actually manage the boxes (install the OS (Debian/Ubuntu
> preferably), bare bones Asterisk and monitor them).  This is not a
> requirement, but is preferable.
>
> Please send me your offers.
>
> Geoff

Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"