[asterisk-biz] Ranch Networks

Hunt, Bill bill.hunt at dirigosoft.com
Wed Aug 9 15:24:36 MST 2006

Yes, we have implemented an RN20L internally and an RN300 for one of our
customers with excellent results. Please contact me off-line if you
would like more information.

Bill Hunt
President & COO

Dirigosoft Corporation
443 Congress St - Suite 400
Portland, ME 04101-3546

207 221 6219 Direct
207 221 6200 Main Office
207 415 6170 Mobile
877 870 1234 Toll Free

www.dirigosoft.com

"Intelligent Guidance for Customer Contact!"TM
This e-mail is intended solely for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any
duplication, dissemination, action taken in reliance upon, or other use
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited and may violate applicable law. If this e-mail
has been received in error, please notify the sender and delete the
information from your system.