[asterisk-biz] ESCAUX releases net.PBX Free Edition

VOIP ESCAUX voip at escaux.com
Wed Aug 9 15:11:17 MST 2006

ESCAUX releases net.PBX Free Edition, a free and Open Source
version of its original ESCAUX net.PBX product.

ESCAUX net.PBX is a turnkey Asterisk solution designed for the SME and
Corporate customer. We made Asterisk easy. Expercience for yourself and
download the ESCAUX net.PBX Free Edition today.

The software is ready for download at: http://www.escaux.com

ESCAUX net.PBX runs directly from CD, requires no installation and does
not overwrite your harddisk. Your configuration changes are centrally
stored on our servers and become instantly available at every system
reboot. Simply place our Smart Live CD in your PC, follow the
Configuration Wizard and show-off to friends and colleagues with your
"Web controlled, Asterisk based, Business IP PBX".

The net.PBX Free Edition is a full featured IP PBX system suitable for
Business use. You can install and run the Free Edition on your own
servers and benefit from a close to zero cost IP PBX system for your
company. On Demand commercial support packages are available to assist
you with installation or configuration but you can also refer to our
net.PBX Community Forum.

The ESCAUX Free Edition is an Open Source project hosted at SourceForge.

At any moment in time you can decide to migrate towards a Commercial
version of our product and benefit from our unmatched Service Level
Agreement, Guaranteed response and Repair times.

Best regards,

the ESCAUX development team