[asterisk-biz] Spanish Asterisk Voices Released

Ariel Monaco arielmonaco at flylabs.com
Wed Aug 9 14:19:53 MST 2006

Alberto,

Please note that the files digits/1.alaw and digits/1.ulaw are not well
recorded. The rest sound very clear
and the quality is excellent.

Regards,
Ariel

Ariel Mónaco - Systems Engineer
Flylabs.com - Communications and Information Technology

Potosi 4456 12th floor "D"
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires (1199)
Buenos Aires - Argentina
+54-11-4982-2689