[asterisk-biz] VoIP Street Launches Flat Rate DIDs

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Aug 9 06:30:57 MST 2006

	If I'm not mistaken, that is the service I asked for to replace one of
two mobile phones, to merely redirect incoming calls to the remaining
phone. Can I port an existing phone# (VoIPStreet does offer DIDs in my
area code) into the service? Does anyone else offer that service for
less than $10:mo, or does VoIPStreet offer a DID for only 1 simultaneous
incoming call at any cheaper rate?

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 02:11 -0500, VoIP Street wrote:
> VoIP Street is happy to announce the additional of flat rate DIDs in the
> US, Mexico and Australia.
>
> If you are looking for a quality origination/termination service with
> SUPERIOR customer service, your search is over!
>
> http://www.VoIPstreet.com
>
> See what others are saying about VoIP Street on the TrixBox
> (Asterisk at home) forum:
> http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=2419&forum=5

(C) Matthew Rubenstein