[asterisk-biz] VoIP Street Launches Flat Rate DIDs

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Aug 9 05:41:44 MST 2006

The locations below are the areas we can normally provision DID's in. Actual availability is determined when DID orders are placed.

Note: Due to possible rate changes from our carriers, we reserve the right to change rates to our customers with 30 days notice.

DID Cost Per Month Per Incoming Minute Info
$10.95 Flate Rate - 0¢/min Product Name: Flat-Rate DID Australia
Carrier Code: F-AU

Flat rate DID no per minute charges.
2 simultaneous calls per DID.

Most numbers provisioned in 1 business day*

There is no information on your website about outbound pricing on the Australian service.

Also is this price for A$ or US$  ?

Cheers,

Dean