[asterisk-biz] Plainvoip used to be VoipJet

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:07:39 MST 2006

What exactly do you mean by, "Plainvoip used to be VoipJet"? To me,
saying that "Plainvoip used to be VoipJet" would mean that either the
VoipJet company changed its name to Plainvoip, or that Plainvoip
bought out the company VoipJet.

I'm pretty sure that neither of these has happened, since you appear
to be trying to entice VoipJet customers to switch to your own
service.

Finally, what is a "deck rate"? I have never heard that term before...

-Rusty