[asterisk-biz] Voipjet

Brian Fertig brian at netdr.biz
Sun Aug 6 13:21:35 MST 2006

ok apparently your new and wet behind the ears on this one.   When you send
ANI or CallerID number to the 911 provider they dip the PSAP directory
before going

to the 911 controller.  From there he/she gets all the information she needs
before hand.  It's really a no brainer.  You just have to make sure your
customers update

their respective information in the psap directory and your off and
running..  Check out dash911...  They are fairly inexpensive..

  _____