[asterisk-biz] Voipjet

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:17:44 MST 2006

Forgot to add:

Isn't this address info necessary to determine which PSAP to send the 911
call to? Or is the proper PSAP determined from the Area Code/Prefix of the
number calling?

-brandon

On 8/6/06, Brian Fertig <brian at netdr.biz> wrote:

> ohh good lord..  You can integrate asterisk with 911.  You don't need a
> module you just buy services from the company and setup your dial plan to
> go
> there when 911 is called.  Nothing more or less.

Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"