[asterisk-biz] Voipjet

Storm D. J. Petersen stormp at telus.net
Sat Aug 5 23:46:02 MST 2006

Ask not.

I could be wrong, but I believe they are just covering their @sses for some
legal issues in the industry.  If I read the notice correctly, no one has
indicated that voipjet is going disconnect your services.  They have made a
request for you to, based on your understanding of their terms.  This
probably makes them feel protected from some sort of legal repercussions in
the future.

If you like their service and don't plan on suing them for not giving you
911 or not paying some sales tax when the tax man comes, then I suggest you
to ask not but define your own term for what END-USER is and kindly exclude
yourself from that definition.

:-)